Zoning Board of Appeals
321 Zoar Road
Rowe, MA 01367
The Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) is an appellate body that grants variances to the town's zoning bylaws when a building permit has been denied. The ZBA is appointed by the Board of Selectmen and has five members, each serving a three-year term. Terms are staggered so that no more than two people should be appointed in any one year. Members meet only when needed, which can sometimes result in no meetings held in a given year.
No meetings currently scheduled.
5 of 5 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Gail May, Member. June, 2022.
- Henry Dandeneau, Member. June, 2022.
- Ellynn Packard, Member. June, 2023.
- Michael Bradley, Member. June, 2024.
- Kim Gabert. June, 2025.
- Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM -- Rowe Town Hall- Conference Room 1 or Via Remote Participation
- Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM -- Rowe Town Hall- Conference Room 1 or Via Remote Participation
Sections of Massachusetts General Law applicable to ZBA process and procedure
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section10:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section11:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section12:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section13:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section14:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section15:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section16:
PartI TitleVII Chapter40A Section17: