Board of Health Information (6 files)
- Recycling Clothing and Textiles Information.docx
- TRANSFER STATION ATTENDAN POSITION DESCRIPTION.docx
- 2022 Transfer Station Tag Form.pdf
- Mask Mandate Approved 09-08-2021.pdf
- EEE Fact Sheet.pdf
- Indoor Air Quality Report - Gracy House 2018.pdf
The Cooperative Public Health Service (CPHS) of the Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) serves as the Health Department for the Town of Rowe. The Health Agents, Public Health Nurses and Community Health Educator provide environmental health inspections, communicable disease investigation and prevention, code enforcement, education, wellness, and special programs; CPHS staff work closely with members of the Town Board of Health on these matters. For further information, and for a CPHS staff listing and contact details, please see the CPHS website.