Zoning Board of Appeals - Notice of Hearing
Monday, January 3, 10:00 am
Rowe Town Hall- Conference Room 1 or Via Remote Participation
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
Town of Rowe
Zoning Board of Appeals
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
In-person at Rowe Town Hall Conference Room 1 (ZBA members + 1 guest only)
and via Remote Participation for Audience participants*
Meetings normally held at the Municipal Offices are being held remotely, with adequate, alternative means of public access and, where required, public participation provided, in accordance with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c.30A § 20.
The public is welcome to participate.
REMOTE PARTICIPATION INFORMATION:
Meeting Host: zoom.us
Meeting ID: 288-065-7034
Town of Rowe Zoning Board of Appeals Hearing Jan. 3, 2022
Re: Zertex appeal of denial of building permit for cell tower on County Road property
Rowe Town Hall
1. Hearing call to order at 10 a.m.
2. Introduction of Board members
3. Nominations for and election of Chair and Clerk
4. Chair to introduce representatives for petitioner and ask for their presentation
5. Questions and discussion from Board
6. Questions and discussion from public limited to five minutes per person and to extend to no more
than half an hour subject to extension by the Chair
7. Pertinent motions from the Board if any and votes
8. Any other business
9. Set date for next meeting of Board if required
10. Recess or adjourn
*Board of Health regulations due to Covid-19 have limited in person attendance to 7 persons in
Conference Room 1 – Town Hall requires wearing of masks.
Attendees may participate via remote only.
Interested persons may provide comments to the Zoning Board of Appeals at the Hearing or by submitting written comments by mail to:
Zoning Board of Appeals; 321 Zoar Road, Rowe, MA 01367 or
by email to: email@example.com
Posted: Janice Boudreau – December 2, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Filed: Town Clerk – December 2, 2021
Petition for Variance Wireless Communications Facility (2021-12-02 at 2:11 PM)
Posted to: Zoning Board of Appeals