Rowe Park Commission
Monday, April 5, 6:30 pm
Via Remote Participation
A meeting of the Park Commission
Town of Rowe
Park Commission Meeting
Monday, April 5, 2021
Meetings normally held at the Municipal Offices are being held remotely, with adequate, alternative means of public access and, where required, public participation provided, in accordance with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c.30A § 20.
The public is welcome to participate.
REMOTE PARTICIPATION INFORMATION:
Meeting Host: zoom.us
Meeting ID: 288-065-7034
- Call to Order
- Welcome to audience of citizens.
- Approval of March Meeting Minutes by roll-call vote.
- Welcome to our new Park Commissioner.
- MTWP grant is due the end of May. Discuss specifics of what to include in the application from the Forest Assessment Plan and research needs on costs.
- Projected Covid-19 protocols for the summer season and what adjustments need to be made to accommodate those protocols.
- Summer employment interviews will be in May. Discuss how to access applications before interviews. If no lifeguard applications, should we advertise in local papers for lifeguards?
- Promotion of upcoming Park Spring Programs and sign-up in advance if possible.
- Updates on playground bids and kiosks construction.
- Any unforeseen business within the last 48 hours.
Respectfully Submitted By,
Posted to: Parks Commission